Every athlete who decides to put his body in order wants to dry out quickly and efficiently, strive to choose the most gentle, and at the same time effective drug. Combinations of products that complement each other are very popular among pros, allowing you to get a powerful synergistic effect. Among them is a strong fat burning course Clenbuterol + Yohimbine + Ketotifen.
In general, there are various ligaments tested by many athletes in practice (courses of intake and application) based on the famous and powerful fat burner Clenbuterol, which is also used solo:
- Clenbuterol + Ketotifen .
- Clenbuterol + Ketotifen + Thyroxine.
- Clenbuterol + Thyroxine + Yohimbin.
- Clenbuterol + Yohimbine + Ketotifen.
In our article, we will talk in detail about the last course, as well as about the features of each of the drugs that are included in it.
Clenbuterol as a powerful fat burner
Clenbuterol initially became popular in the medical field, where doctors prescribed it to patients diagnosed with bronchial asthma and chronic lung disease. This drug has the ability to affect biochemical receptors, producing stimulation of specific beta-adrenergic receptors. Thus, as a medicine, maple can dilate the bronchi and have a calming effect, making breathing easier.
Later, the drug was noticed by athletes, it was discovered its property to receive energy exclusively from adipose tissue, thereby accelerating the process of burning the existing subcutaneous fat.
Taking Clenbuterol will provide every athlete:
- active metabolism;
- prevention of the appearance of new subcutaneous fat for a long time;
- decreased appetite;
- inhibiting the process of protein synthesis and breakdown;
- increasing the body’s endurance;
- maple will ensure the preservation of the muscles previously recruited on steroid courses with a low-calorie diet during drying.
There are contraindications to the use of Clenbuterol, and you should also mention the possible side effects in case of exceeding dosages and delaying the course.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- sensitivity to drug components;
- coronary heart disease;
- brain damage;
- epilepsy and a number of other diseases. Ask your doctor for more details and read the instructions supplied by the manufacturer to the drug.
- Side effects that most often occur on the Clenbuterol cycle:
- temperature increase;
- increased sweating;
- high pressure indicator;
- allergic reactions;
- tremor of the extremities and a number of other complications indicated in the instructions as a warning.
Yohimbine – its compatibility with Clenbuterol
Yohimbine is used in official medicine to increase potency in men. This powerful aphrodisiac is obtained from the bark of a tree called Corynanthe. The main task of Yohimbine as a therapeutic agent is to stimulate sexual activity, as well as to quickly restore potency, impaired for any reason.
Athletes have long appreciated the drug’s ability to influence the lipolysis process, which is easily explained by its ability to block alpha-adrenergic receptors. It is they who inhibit the process of destruction of the subcutaneous fat available to the athlete, or more precisely, they even contribute to its further accumulation. While Clenbuterol stimulates the fat burning process, Yohimbine is responsible for suppressing adrenergic receptors that contribute to the accumulation of body fat. Yohimbine, like Clenbuterol, is best taken in the morning. It’s also good to use it before starting your workout. This will allow:
- Enhance the lipolytic effect.
- Thanks to the excitement of the nervous system, the athlete will be able to make his training more intense and effective.
Yohimbine hydrochloride should not be taken:
- Persons under 18.
- People with arterial hypotension.
- In the presence of severe kidney or liver damage.
Vegetable alkaloid Yohimbine hydrochloride should be taken strictly according to the instructions, otherwise the following side effects are possible:
- allergic rashes;
- headache and others. For more information on the drug and its side effects, see the instructions.